- QLD or ACT- Remote
- 12 + 12 + 12 Month Contract
- Backfill Opportunity
- Ability to Obtain Baseline Clearance Required
Our client, a very large, Federal Government Organisation, whose focus is to develop and deliver policies, programs and advice to Australian Government on health, aged care and sport, Seek the experience of a D365 Developer for a long 12 + 12 + 12 month contract.
Duties of the D365 Developer:
- Collaborate with development teams and product owners to create innovative software solutions.
- Create and enhance new/existing software products and apps that are dynamics and visually appealing.
- Work as part of a highly motivated and cohesive team using agile approaches to design, develop, implement, and support various business solutions.
- Develop Microsoft Power Platform based solution, in accordance with the agreed design, to deliver the capabilities required by the business requirements.
- Develop solution documentation and configuration/code comments.
Experience/Skills Required for the D365 Developer:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience with the design, development and implementation of Microsoft Power Platforms & Dynamics CRM business solutions
- Demonstrated experience with current versions of Microsoft Power Platforms & Dynamics D365 Online CRM
- Experience with TFS or other version control products for Microsoft Power Platforms & Dynamics CRM solution development and implementation.
- Demonstrated experience with the development and implementation of CRM Portal solutions and/or ADX Portals
How To Apply
Please get in touch with Alex at the Recruitment Hive by clicking the Apply for this Job button or calling Alex on (02)6299 1006 to discuss further.
Please note, applications close on the 11th December 2023 at 2:00pm.
Job reference number AR8723