Salesforce Solution Architects Contract
- Brisbane – Eagle Farm, or ACT, NSW, VIC. WFH hybrid
- 12 + 12 month contract (Baseline clearance required) 7.5 hour day
- Ensure development of application follows defined Salesforce CRM architecture, product road map and best practices
Our client, an independent Government entity focused on disabilities is seeking Salesforce Solution Architects.
About the client
Their role is to support a better life for hundreds of thousands of Australians with a significant and permanent disability and their families and carers.
About the role
Our client is seeking highly-skilled and energetic Salesforce Solution Architects. This exciting opportunity will have you working as part of a dynamic and passionate team.
- Define Salesforce technical requirements, design and review Salesforce solutions “inside the box (within Salesforce and its immediate integrations)” and recommend improvements via Key Design Decision packs
- Participate to OCIO technical forums (such as Solution Review Board) and present the solution for endorsement
- Groom and refine Salesforce product backlog, in liaison with OCIO Solution Architect, Product Owner, Functional Consultant, Release Train Engineer and Developers
Skills / Experience
- At least 3 to 4 years’ experience in a leading role in delivering Salesforce projects with Salesforce and Vlocity certification
- Strong practical deployment knowledge of Salesforce and Vlocity configurations
- Excellent relationship-building skills and ability to liaise with stakeholders at all levels and articulate solutions
How to apply
To be considered for this role (JOB ID: EF8894), please forward your resume to Eric by clicking the Apply for this Job button. Please note that this role closes on the 19th of February.
Recruitment Hive: (02) 6299 1006