Product Manager Contract
- Canberra, CBD. 2 days WFH
- 6 + 6 month contract (Baseline security clearance required)
- Knowledge of procurement, contracting processes or platforms in a government context, building on a ServiceNow platform
Our client, a Federal Government entity focused on digitalisation is seeking a Product Manager.
About the client
They help government improve digital services to make them simple, clear and fast. They are committed to improving people’s experience of government services. This means improving the skills within government to deliver these services. They work with other agencies to help them to create services that are simple, clear and fast to use.
About the role – Product Manager
Our client requires a Product Manager to continue to lead and work closely with User Researchers and a multidisciplinary team to assist in the build and improvements which will radically improve government use of platforms and services.
- Develop and maintain a product strategy
- Oversee the organisation’s product and services portfolio and the delivery of customer value and/or user satisfaction over time. (CAF, user preferred panel for non-mandatory panels)
- Analyses market and/or user research, feedback, expert opinion and usage data to understand needs and opportunities to incorporate within the design of the new marketplace
Skills / Experience
- Build productive strategic relationships with key stakeholders from public and private sector, such as senior executives, solution architects, government buyers and/or legal experts, to deliver a digital product or service
- Create a strategic vision for a digital product or service and convert this vision into day-to-day objectives for an Agile multidisciplinary team
- Focus development of a digital product or service on user need and chorale competing interests to meet policy objectives
How to apply
To be considered for this role (JOB ID: EF8896), please forward your resume to Eric by clicking the Apply for this Job button. Please note that this role closes on the 13th of February.
Recruitment Hive: (02) 6299 1006