Power Platform Developer
- Initial 6 month contract + 6 month extension
- Minimum Baseline Clearance Required
- Can be performed from ACT, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, or Adelaide
- 2 days in the office and 3 days work from home
Our Client, a large Federal Government Agency is seeking to engage an experienced Power Platform Developer to lead the redevelopment of the existing ASP.NET and SQL based application into a dynamic and efficient Model-Driven Power App. This role requires a skilled professional who can handle end-to-end development, from data migration and transformation to creating custom Canvas Apps and seamless integrations with other systems, as well as establishing the release process for seamless deployment.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather requirements, design solutions, and translate business needs into technical specifications;
- Migrate and transform data from SQL databases to the Power Platform, optimizing the data model for enhanced performance;
- Develop complex business processes and workflows using Power Automate to streamline operations;
- Implement business processes and workflows to accommodate different types of users;
- Create custom Canvas Apps to provide tailored user experiences based on different user roles and access levels;
- Implement role-based access control (RBAC) within Power Apps to ensure data security and compliance;
- Integrate Power Apps with various systems, including Dynamics 365 CRMs, on-premise SQL databases, and SharePoint Online;
- Design and develop effective Power BI dashboards and reports to provide insights into data;
- Lead the design and implementation of user interfaces, forms, and workflows within the Power App.
- Must hold, at minimum, an active Baseline Security Clearance.
- 3 to 5 years of hands-on experience in Power Platform development, including ModelDriven Power Apps and Canvas Apps.
- Proficiency in data migration, transformation, and optimization from SQL databases to Power Platform.
- Strong understanding of Power Automate, Power BI, and Power Apps capabilities and limitations.
- Experience with role-based access control (RBAC) implementation in Power Apps.
- Experience integrating Power Apps with external data sources such as Dynamics 365 CRMs, SQL databases, and SharePoint Online.
How to Apply
For a copy of the full job description including the application instructions please get in touch with Alison at the Recruitment Hive by clicking the Quick Apply button. Alternatively, you can reach Alison on (02)6299 1006 to discuss further.
Please note, applications close on the 19th of February at 2:00PM and requires a minimum Baseline Clearance to apply.
Job ID: AC8903