AWS Technical Team Lead – EL1 Permanent
- 12 Month non ongoing position
- Obtain your Baseline Clearance
- Canberra, Symonston with (WFH) flexibility
- $123,220 ex-super (150k + total package, parking, gym 15.4% super)
Our Federal Government Client who is focused on the geology and geography of Australia is investing in a world class analysis platform for satellite imagery and other Earth observations. Digital Earth Australia (DEA) delivers a unique capability to process, interrogate, and present Earth observation data in response to these challenges. They are looking for an experienced Technical Team Lead (EL1) to head a small team of three application and software developers in an AWS environment. The Team Lead does not need to be the most experienced in technical capability but does need to be a proven leader and be able to demonstrate the following:
To be successful in the role you will:
- Work collaboratively with directorates and teams of diverse specialists to explore and resolve issues.
- Have understanding of complex software development (particularly in an AWS environment)
- Consult and share information to ensure others are kept informed of issues.
- Have strong leadership skills in a software developement team.
- Have experience in AWS.
Required skills, knowledge, experience and/or qualifications
- Experience working in Agile environment.
- Demonstrated people skills with ability to work within a multi-disciplinary team.
- Demonstrated planning, organisational, and change management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work with limited direction and show good judgment.
- Excellent communicate skills both written and oral and a positive and proactive attitude.
For a full copy of the Job description please contact Jon at The Recruitment Hive on 02 6299 1006 or click the apply button to send your expression of interest to Recruitment Hive. Please note this role will remain open until a successful candidate is found.
Job ID: JB8631