- Obtain you TSPV Security Clearance
- 12 + 12 + 12 month contract – multiple positions
- $70 – $150+ per hour (inc-Super) – negotiable
- Canberra, Parramatta, Sydney or Docklands, Melbourne office location
Our client, a very large, Federal Government Organisation, responsible for National Security, law enforcement, emergency management, citizenship and border security, are Seeking the experience of Multiple Software Developers (C#, Java, Python & Golang) for a 12 + 12 + 12 month contract, based in Belconnen, North Canberra, Parramatta Sydney or Docklands Melbourne
Duties of the Software Developer
The Software Developer role is responsible for developing new and maintaining existing software meeting organisational needs. They will plan and develop code in a maintainable and sustainable manner in accordance with organisational standards and industry best practice while maintaining the security of systems.
Skills and Experience Required
- Desirable Experience: Minimum 3 year’s Programming experience.
- Desirable qualification: Tertiary qualification in a technology field.
- Ability to develop code in one or more programming languages. (e.g. C#, Java, Golang, FastAPI, RUST, React, Python).
- Ability to write comprehensive software documentation.
- Knowledge and experience with software development practices.
- Source Control (GitLab, BitBucket).
- Containerised or cloud native applications (desired)
- Configuration-as-code workflows and deployment mechanisms (desired).
- Knowledge of networking, virtualisation, OS and server management (desired).
- Information, network and application security (desired).
- Knowledge of and experience in Mongo, Rancher, Kafka, Druid (desired).
How to Apply
Please forward your resume to Ben Cousins at Recruitment Hive by clicking the Apply button, or email your resume citing Job ID: BC8616. Alternatively you amy call Ben on (02) 6299 1006. Applications close 10/12/2023 however Recruitment Hive welcome late applicants to consider for future opportunities.