- 6 + 12 Month Contract
- TSPV Security Clearance required
- Canberra (3 Days Per Week On-site)
Our Client, a top tier Intelligence Agency is seeking to engage the services of a highly organised Senior Project Manager to work in a fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities of the Senior Project Manager:
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team.
- Extensive knowledge of project management practices and methodologies.
- Ability to exercise judgement to make independent decisions.
- Strong planning, organisational and time management skills
- Ability to prioritise and manage resources and workflow.
Experience of the Senior Project Manager:
- Highly experienced in managing complex ICT project delivery on time, on budget, within scope, and to the business requirements whilst meeting quality standards.
- Manage risks and issues that impact throughout the lifecycle of the project
- Demonstrated experience to produce high-level status reports for program management, business stakeholders and senior executives
- Must hold a current PV.
To apply to this long and interesting contract opportunity please apply or call Alex on (02) 6299 1006. This role closes on Monday 27/11/2023
(job ID AR8650)