- ACT or NSW – WFH Options
- 12 + 12 + 12 Month Contract
- Ability to obtain baseline clearance
Our client, an Australian Government department, whose focus is to protect and strengthen Australia’s agriculture, water resources and environment, are Seeking the experience of a Senior Digital Business Analyst for a long 12 + 12 + 12 month contract.
Duties of the Senior Digital Business Analyst:
- Managing stakeholder relationships including acting as the point of contact for selected stakeholder groups; leading and conducting workshops and meetings to define new business processes. Ensuring business requirements are clearly understood and documented and leading business process re-engineering activities if required.
- Working with internal stakeholders to understand the opportunities and complexities of the existing workflow platforms and tools, help analyse and plan process improvements.
- Simplifying business operations through efficient, effective, and complete data and information capture.
- Working with business areas and multiple project teams responsible for IT delivery and services.
Experience/Skills Required for the Senior Digital Business Analyst :
- 10+ years’ experience as a senior digital business analyst with a proven track record of successfully undertaking complex business analysis initiatives.
- Experience in contributing to large-scale projects, preferably within the context of digital transformation or modernisation initiatives. Ability to collaborate with, influence, and align individual stakeholders and teams.
- Experience working with Microsoft Dynamics platform (e.g., Power Platform, Dynamics 365, Azure).
- Demonstrated ability to develop technical documentation and track work in collaboration tools such as DevOps.
How To Apply
Please get in touch with Alex at the Recruitment Hive by clicking the Apply for this Job button or calling Alex on (02)6299 1006 to discuss further.
Please note, applications close on the 1st December 2023 at 2:00pm.
Job reference number AR8643