- 6 + 12 + 12 month contracts – Biosecurity Data Management
- Obtain your Baseline security clearance – ACT, NSW
- Flexible work arrangements available – Microsoft platforms
Our client, a large Federal Government department focussing on the environment, requires multiple experienced senior Data Business Analysts for long 6 + 12 + 12 month contracts.
The Senior Data Business Analyst (s) will:
- Act as the point of contact for selected stakeholder groups; leading and conducting workshops and meetings to define new business processes.
- Ensure business requirements are clearly understood and documented and leading business process re-engineering activities if required.
- Understand the opportunities and complexities of the existing workflow platforms and tools and help analyse and plan process improvements.
- Simplify business operations through efficient, effective, and complete data and information capture.
- Capture and documenting processes and operations as they impact the proposed solution.
- Prepare comprehensive documentation and attractive presentations.
The Senior Data Business Analyst (s) will have experience with:
- As a senior-level Business Analyst (15+ years+), including a proven track record of delivering complex business and data analysis initiatives.
- Collaborating with multiple data stakeholders, including data owners and subject matter experts, to ensure the quality of critical data objects.
- Change management strategies, guiding stakeholders through transitions resulting from process changes or technology implementations.
- Microsoft platforms (e.g., Azure / MS SQL / Power BI).
To apply for these long 6 + 12 + 12 month contracts, please click the Apply to this Job button, to forward your resume to Andy at the Recruitment Hive.
Please note our internal Job ID is AE8640 and this RFQ closes on the 1st of December 2023.