- Canberra, ACT
- 6 + 12 + 12 Month Contract
- Baseline Clearance Required
Our client, a large Federal Government Organisation, are Seeking the services of a talented Senior D365 Developer for a prominent and influential project on a long 6 + 12 + 12 month contract.
Duties of the Senior D365 Developer:
- Develop Dynamics 365 online, PowerAutomate, PowerApps, MS .Net applications which will meet user requirement requirements
- Assist Business Analyst in formulation of Use Cases;
- Coordinate deployments to Testing and Production environments
- Tune new applications to meet performance requirements.
- Coordinated deployments with other parts of the ISB including Operations Section.
Experience/Skills Required for the Senior D365 Developer:
Demonstrated 3+ years’ experience working within a project team.
Proven experience in:
o Dynamics 365 online,
o MS .Net
o Web API development using .Net (C#) and Azure App services and function apps
Desirable experience in:
o Configuration and management of Azure B2C
o PowerPages (Portal) development in Dynamics/DataVerse
How To Apply
Please get in touch with Alex at the Recruitment Hive by clicking the Apply for this Job button or calling Alex on (02)6299 1006 to discuss further.
Please note, applications close on the 27/11/2023 – 2PM
Job reference number AR8649