- 6 + 12 + 12 month contract – January 2024 start
- $125 – $150 per hour (inc-Super) – Market estimate / negotiable
- SA (Edinburgh), ACT (Brindabella BP) or VIC (Fishermans Bend) location
- NV1 Security Clearance mandatory (NV2 preferred)
Our client, a organisation dedicated to providing science and technology support for Australia’s defence and national security needs, are Seeking the experience of a Security Technical Writer for a 6+12+12 month contract commencing January 2024.
Duties of the Security Technical Writer
- Development and co-ordination of the development, uplift and changes to existing technical and security documentation suites, applicable to enable the capability for use within Defence, private industry and academia.
- Document the solution in alignment with ASD Top-8 technical and business practices to meet the required cyber security posture.
- Derive cyber security principles and requirements into actionable products and policies or processes that can be implemented by the project delivery team to provide the required information to a variety of technical and/or non-technical stakeholders.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- ICT system and software security design, development and implementation.
- Secure Network design and implementation & Cloud technologies.
- Cyber / information security & Cyber security architecture.
- Demonstrated experience in the development of ICT Security Accreditation documentation within the Commonwealth Government context (desired).
- Demonstrated ability to engage with and extract relevant information or content from stakeholders in order to develop the required documents (desired).
- Previous experience within the Defence environment (desired).
- Familiarity with Defence IT security policies and concepts (desired).
- Familiarity with Public Cloud environments and service offerings (desired).
- Security Clearances for Nominated Personnel (desired).
How to Apply
Please forward your resume to Ben Cousins at Recruitment Hive by clicking the Apply button, or email your resume citing Job ID : BC8657. Alternatively you may call Ben on (02) 6299 1006. Applications close 28/11/2023 however Recruitment Hive welcome late applicants to consider for future opportunities.