Secure Communications Technical lead – NV1
- 12+12+12 Month federal Government Contract
- NV1 clearance required to be eligible
- Central Canberra location, on-site
- Mid January 2024 start
Our Client at the centre of Federal Government is looking for a highly motivated, dynamic and experienced leader to fill the role of SCN Technical Lead within the Electronic Security Systems (ESS) Operations section. This Department has over 1,000 staff and provides a diverse range of services and functions to support the Australian Parliament and custodianship of Australian Parliament House (APH).
The SCN Technical Lead plays a critical role in ensuring the safety and security of building occupants at APH through the effective operational management of ICT systems supporting physical security capabilities. The successful applicant will provide strategic direction, leadership, and management of the ESS ICT environment. The position will be responsible for leading a small ICT team, and to engage with other ICT teams to ensure the effective operation of server infrastructure and enterprise networks.
The successful application will have:
- A highly developed understanding of risk identification and management;
- Well-developed communication skills, both written and oral, emphasis on the accuracy and completeness, especially regarding written reports, briefs and technical documentation;
- The ability to develop, mentor and coach high performing teams;
- Experience with agile delivery methods to successfully drive initiatives to improve security outcomes for APH and its occupants.
- Demonstrated minimum of 5 years’ experience in the software engineering discipline.
- Demonstrated experience leading, developing and managing an ICT team in delivery, operation, and support capabilities.
- Demonstrated comprehensive knowledge of software development life cycle phases.
- A software engineering or related technology qualification.
- Demonstrated track record of professionalism, pragmatism, resilience, and personal integrity.
- Experience with various information modelling techniques.
Please contact Jon at Recruitment Hive on 02 6299 1006 for a full copy of the job description or click the apply button to send your interest in the position.
Please note this role requires an NV1 clearance to be eligible and closes on Monday 27th November for applications.
Job ID: JB 8648