SAP Senior Developer
- 3 Month short term contract with Federal Government
- Must hold a Baseline Clearance
- ACT, NSW, VIC, QLD or SA (3 days in office, 2days WFH)
- Deliver client centred solutions on SAP System (ECC6 on prem)
Our Federal Government Client is looking for a Senior SAP Developer/s to join the Digital and Technology Division (DTS). DTS has several programs of work in progress which support the delivery of digital services to our clients, who include Australian exporters and international students.
The Senior SAP Developer will work closely with Corporate Systems and Finance Teams to deliver client-centred solutions. They will collaborate with the Chief Finance Officer and DTS GM and provide technical capability to create a more efficient and resilient instance of our SAP system (ECC6 on prem).
The Senior SAP Developer/s will be responsible for:
- Maintaining and improving SAP development tools, including applying technical updates in SAP, managing development processes, documenting, and testing new processes, and troubleshooting problems.
- Performing custom development activities, including application design, coding, testing, documentation, and unit testing.
- Transforming business requirements into technical design documents, and programming tasks, and reviewing and approving design and programming deliverables.
- Providing product support to end users, assisting with problem determination and resolution, and where possible, offering training.
- Developing performance monitoring processes and using data to identify and communicate areas of weakness.
- Assisting with planning for future cloud migration and digital transformation of the ERP.
Skills and experience of the successful applicant:
- 5+ years experience in the development and implementation of SAP (ECC6.0 or higher) solutions.
- Ability to troubleshoot performance problems within SAP ECC6.
- Ability to resolve time sensitive issues in a fast-paced production environment while maintaining strong internal and external customer relationships.
- Experience with SAP financial modules is required.
- Must possess the ability to contribute to the development of new processes, effectively identify, analyse and resolve highly complex technical issues.
For a full copy of the job description please call Jon on 02 6299 1006 or click apply to send your interest to Recruitment Hive.
Please note this role closes on Thursday 15th February at Midday for an immediate start in March.
Candidates must hold a Baseline Clearance.
Job ID: JB8902