- 12 + 12 + 12 month contract – 5 days per week onsite
- NV1 clearance required – Brindabella Business Park, ACT
- Design, build and deploy with Python – Cyber Security – UNIX/Linux
Our client, a large cyber-security focussed Federal Government agency, requires an experienced Python Developer, for a long 12 + 12 + 12 month contract.
You will interpret specifications and technical designs to build, maintain and modify code or adaptation data for software applications.
The Python Developer will:
- Design, build, integrate and document software capability that meets business requirements.
- Support, maintain and enhance existing software ensuring application availability.
- Conduct quality and security of software through appropriate testing and review.
- Assist in the continuous improvement process by developing and enhancing procedures.
- Clarify and fully develop user requirements using agile development methods.
- Document technical processes.
- Undertake System Administration.
The Python Developer will have experience with:
- Software development experience (10 years+)- extensive design, build and deploy experience with Python.
- Design, build, integration and document software capability.
- Engaging with business and product owners to clarify and fully develop user requirements using agile development methods.
- Support, maintenance and enhancement of existing software.
- Documenting technical processes.
- Quality and security of software through appropriate testing and review.
- Cyber Security or a related domain.
- Developing and deploying software within a Linux / UNIX environment.
- Linux and/or Windows administration.
- The use of automation and deployment tools.
To apply for this Python Developer contract, please click the Apply to this Job button to forward your resume to Andy at the Recruitment Hive.
Please note our internal Job ID is AE 8625 and this RFQ closes on the 28th of November 2023.