Project Support Officer Contract
- Backfill opportunity – ASAP Start Preferred
- 12 + 12 + 12 month contract in Canberra
- TSPV Security Clearance required
Our Client Situated at the centre of Australia’s national security and intelligence communities, we provide Australia with a strategic advantage through our forward-leaning intelligence assessments, our innovative open source analysis and by enhancing how the National Intelligence Community works together to address the challenges of today and tomorrow.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Prepare and maintain project plans and associated documents, support regular and accurate reporting to stakeholders including provision of secretariat services for project boards;
- Identify relevant legislation, organisational policies and procedures that may impact on the project and management of the project;
- Develop project management templates as appropriate;
- Build and sustain effective working relationships within the working groups and actively participate in team work and group activities;
- Resolve problems using expertise, taking the initiative to identify alternative courses of action;
- Design, recommend and implement app oved solutions to issues impacting on the achievement of desired outcomes; and
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders and subject matter experts to ensure collective understanding.
Essential skills and experience
- Undertaking administrative processes including managing and maintaining project registers, electronic files and records to ensure compliance with government policy.
- Contributing to project planning, risk and issue management.
- Organising meetings and room bookings, preparing and submitting agendas, minutes and briefing papers, and following up on the status of actions arising from these meetings to support project/team.
- Ability to produce high quality project documentation, diagrams and presentations with MS Office products.
To apply to this long and interesting contract opportunity please apply or call Alex on (02) 6299 1006. This role closes on Monday 24/11/2023.
JOB ID AR8547