- 7 + 12 month contract – December 23 start
- Obtain your Baseline Security Clearance
- $60 – $75 per hour (inc-Super) – Market estimate / negotiable
- Conduct complex end-to-end Labour higher procurement
Our client, an independent Federal agency in charge of organising, conducting and supervising Australian elections, are Seeking the experience of a Procurement Support Officer (Labour Hire) for a 7 + 12 month contract, located in the Canberra City.
Duties of the Procurement Support Officer (Labour Hire)
- Draft procedural, governance and procurement documentation (with minimal direction).
- Perform quality assurance on procedural, governance and procurement documentation.
- Coordinate and facilitate procurement related meetings and workshops, including but not limited to industry briefings and evaluation sessions.
- Develop and administer procurement and contract management risk assessments.
- Develop and administer contract management plans.
Skills and Experience Required
- Comprehensive experience with and understanding of the Commonwealth Procurement Rules (CPRs) and all relevant additional procurement related policies and legislation.
- Demonstrated experience conducting complex end-to-end procurement approaches.
- Demonstrated experience drafting complex procurement documentation including but not limited to: RFT documentation- head documents, statements of requirement and complex response schedules.
- Ability to draft commercial arrangements.
- Knowledge and experience in successfully managing risk, including the development of comprehensive risk assessments.
- Demonstrated experience in delivering positive results with time restraints and competing priorities.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively and navigate complex stakeholder relationships.
- Relevant qualifications and / or industry certification. For example, Diploma of Government and/or Certificate IV in Government (Procurement and Contracting) or equivalent (desired).
How to Apply
Please forward your resume to Ben Cousins at Recruitment Hive by clicking the Apply button or email your resume citing Job ID: BC8613. Alternatively you may call Ben on (02) 6299 1006. Applications close 17/11/2023 however Recruitment Hive welcome late applications to consider for future opportunities.