- 12 + 12 + 12 month contract
- $90 – $110 per hour (inc-Super) – market estimate
- Obtain your Baseline Security Clearance
- Develop performance test solutions using OpenText Loadrunner
Our client, a very large, Federal Government Organisation who protect & strengthen Australia’s agriculture, water resources and environment, are Seeking the experience of Performance Test Analyst (OpenText Loadrunner) for a long 12 + 12 + 12 month contract, based in the Canberra City.
Duties of the Performance Test Analyst (OpenText Loadrunner)
- Deploying, configuring and maintaining the OpenText LoadRunner Professional on physical and virtual infrastructure.
- Provide technical support in the development of performance test deliverables.
- Utilising expert level knowledge of performance best practices to uplift capability maturity.
- Engaging with an experienced team to develop scalable and reusable performance test suites.
- Developing performance templates and artefacts for use in project documentation and reporting.
- Scheduling the execution of performance suites when required.
- Ensuring adequate test coverage including performance and manual exploratory testing.
- Conducting defect management, including defect tracking, issue resolution, and signoffs.
- Executing and reporting on performance tests using the OpenText LoadRunner Toolset.
- Create and maintain performance test frameworks and strategies
Skills and Experience Required
- Proven extensive technical experience and understanding of the toolset; OpenText LoadRunner Professional.
- Experience with administrative and management activities for the OpenText LoadRunner Professional, including ability to review and provide feedback to infrastructure of toolset and conducting patches, and upgrades to toolset.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, teamwork skills, including the ability to communicate clearly and concisely both in written and oral form with a range of people including; Test Director and testers, project and program managers, technical engineers and developers and security specialists.
- Provide mentoring and technical advice to Performance Test Analysts.
- Experience with DevOps pipelines (desired).
How to Apply
Please forward your resume to Ben Cousins at Recruitment Hive by clicking the Apply button, or email your resume citing Job ID: BC8581. Alternatively you may call Ben on (02) 6299 1006. Applications close 15/11/2023 however Recruitment Hive welcome late applicants to consider for future opportunities.