Level 1 & 2 Support Officer Contract
- Brisbane, CBD
- $53 – $63 per hour (inc super)
- 6 month contract (ability to obtain a Baseline security clearance required)
- High quality, responsive and timely 1st and 2nd level IT support
Our client, a Federal Government entity focused on appeals is seeking a Level 1 & 2 Support Officer.
About the client
They provide independent merits review of a wide range of administrative decisions made by the Australian Government. They aim to make their review process accessible, fair, just, economical, informal and quick.
About the role – Level 1 & 2 Support Officer
The Level 1 & 2 Support Officer is responsible for assisting the Team Leader to manage the Service Desk, and ensure ITIL processes are followed, especially with regard to incident management and the communication of solutions and technical knowledge.
The role is expected to act as an escalation point for complex enquires, and the development of subject matter expertise in areas required for the effective management of the service catalogue.
- Serve as an escalation point for complex inquiries, prior to reallocation to other ETG teams, including compliance with policies and best practice ITSM frameworks
- Support the Team Leader in ensuring technology support follows ITIL principles and is managed efficiently, balancing resources, time and cost
- Provide team members and clients at all levels with specialist technical advice, ensuring advice is clear, targeted and educative
Skills / Experience
- Customer Service Support CSMG – Level 3
- Incident Management USUP – Level 4
- Problem Management PBMG – Level 4
- IT Infrastructure ITOP – Level 2
- Systems Installation and Removal HSIN – Level 3
- Application Support ASUP – Level 3
- Academic or Vocational certification in Technology and/or appropriate industry better practice standards and frameworks
- ITIL Framework Certification
- Vocational certification in Microsoft Technology
- Scrum certification
How to apply
To be considered for this role (JOB ID: EF8652), please forward your resume to Eric by clicking the Apply for this Job button. Please note that this role closes on the 27th of November.
Recruitment Hive: (02) 6299 1006