Finance / Contracts Officer Contract
- Canberra, CBD
- $80 – $95 per hour (inc super)
- 12 + 12 + 12 month contract (NV1 security clearance required)
- Evaluate and interrogate financial data to ensure the accuracy of financial information in reports and systems
Our client, a large Federal Government entity focused on international trade is seeking a Finance / Contracts Officer.
About the client
The client is responsible for international relations, international aid, consular services and trade and investment.
About the role – Finance / Contracts Officer
Our client requires an ICT Finance Officer and Contract Officer to assist with their day-to-day operations of the team.
- Monitor section purchase orders, vendor information, contract reporting, support section budget activities and undertake related routine documentation and data processing
- Undertake and support activities forming part of the procurement cycle in a manner that aligns with the procurement and contracting priorities and applicable legislation and policies
- Perform financial activities in accordance with relevant legislation and whole of government policies and procedures and work to agreed priorities and outcomes
Skills / Experience
- 2+ years of experience in a Finance related position
- Certificate IV in Contracts and Procurement
- Conducted relevant financial activities to ensure deadlines were met and recommend improvements
How to apply
To be considered for this role (JOB ID: EF8634), please forward your resume to Eric by clicking the Apply for this Job button. Please note that this role closes on the 30th of November.
Recruitment Hive: (02) 6299 1006