Finance Assistant Director Contract
- Canberra, CBD
- 6 + 12 + 12 month contract (Baseline security clearance required)
- Experience with accounting systems similar to SAP, TM1, P2P, TRIM
Our client, a large Federal Government entity focused on trade is seeking an EL1 Finance Assistant Directors.
About the client
They are experts in connecting Australian businesses to the world and the world to Australian businesses.
About the role
The EL1 Assistant Director role will work across government bringing together a broad suite of skills, including strategic policy, regulatory reform, data and digital strategy, human-centred design, business engagement, program management, and corporate support.
- Manage credit card administration process.
- Financial statement preparation
- Financial Reporting (external)
Skills / Experience
- Proven ability to lead and mentor people in a dynamic environment.
- Proven financial and business acumen, including as it relates to developing strategic and operational plans, managing risk, and driving business efficiency and improvement.
- Exceptional communication including the ability to influence and manage relationships with senior executives and a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders.
How to apply
To be considered for this role (JOB ID: 8920), please forward your resume to Eric by clicking the Apply for this Job button. Please note that this role closes on the 19th of February.