- Up to $100,000 pa + 15.4% Super
- Provide high-level Executive Support to the CEO
- Canberra Address – New Acton – Immediate / 2024 start
- Excellent career growth opportunity
Our client, an Australian charitable organisation, are Seeking the experience of an Executive Officer for an exciting permanent opportunity based in Canberra ACT.
Duties of the Executive Officer
- Support the organisation’s financial, operational, and administrative functions.
- Collaborate closely with the CFO and other staff to ensure the organisation achieves its goals and objectives.
- Provide high-level Executive Support to the CEO, including diary and email management.
- Provide administration support to Senior Management including assistance with internal policy development, researching Trust history, and drafting letters as required.
- Monitoring and responding to enquiries via Salesforce or referring/assigning internally for action as appropriate.
- Taking meeting minutes and following up action items across the internal team.
- Coordinate meetings, manage calendar invitations, booking of meeting rooms, accommodation, and facilities as required for the Board, Regional Secretaries and Association Presidents.
- Data entry, including updating and maintaining records and accounts, processing invoices, generate reports as required.
- Assist with preparation of budgets and cashflows, provisioning for end of year accounts and support audit preparation and FBT return.
- Manage the Trust’s collection of books, memorabilia and artworks including regular valuations.
Qualification, Experience and Knowledge Required
- Previous experience as a Senior Executive Assistant or Executive Officer.
- Financial administration experience, including knowledge and experience in using MYOB or similar software for bookkeeping.
- A strong research aptitude and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated competency with a contemporary office IT environment, including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and SharePoint.
Benefits of Working for our client
- Flexible working arrangement, ability to WFH one day per week.
- Free parking available onsite.
- Work with a dedicated group of professionals who strive for business & service excellence.
How to Apply
Please forward your resume to Ben Cousins at Recruitment Hive by clicking the Apply button, or email your resume citing Job ID: BC8658. Alternatively you may call Ben on (02) 6299 1006. Applications close 1/12/2023 however Recruitment Hive welcome late applicants to consider for future opportunities.