- Immediate start – Federal Government Department
- 1 month contract (possible extension)
- $45 – $65 per hour (inc-Super) – WFH / remote work considered
- Docklands Address, Melbourne
Our client, a large, scientific and weather focused, Federal Government Organisation, are Seeking the experience of an Executive Assistant for a short 1 month contract, located in Docklands, Melbourne (or performed remotely).
Duties of the Executive Assistant
- Anticipate the needs of the Executive to ensure the office runs smoothly and is efficient and effective.
- Monitor and track incoming documents to ensure correspondence is triaged, prioritised, and actioned accordingly.
- Prepare meeting materials, correspondence, presentations, and minutes, including the administration of critical, confidential, and sensitive information.
- Providing high level executive and administrative support to assist in the management of the office workload and work priorities.
- Ensuring the meetings begin on time with preparation material delivered in advance.
- Coordinating meetings and activities, including diary management and any meeting room requirements.
- Coordinating administrative tasks (e.g. Group structure, email lists, leave register, agenda items for weekly meetings, internal monthly Executive staff updates, bi-monthly staff town halls etc.).
- Undertaking secretariat functions including preparing communications for meetings, minute taking and following up on action items, and any meeting room requirements.
- Undertaking filing and records management functions ensuring records are accurate, complete and are managed in accordance with policy, and Liaise with senior managers on issues relating to the delivery of papers and administration to the office.
- Support the office of the Chief Executive Office when required.
Skills and Experience Required
- Demonstrated experience as an EA or providing administrative support to a senior manager and/or high-level office coordination experience.
- Well-developed organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to work flexibly across business areas, managing shifting priorities and demonstrated initiative to drive opportunities for improvement.
- Ability to act with discretion with strong judgement and problem-solving skills to tasks and duties associated with the efficient operation of the Executive office.
- Good written and verbal communication skills, including experience in drafting correspondence.
- Ability to quickly form relationships with key internal and external stakeholders at all levels, and strong skills in using Microsoft office applications and able to adapt and use various administrative management systems.
How to Apply
Please forward your resume to Ben Cousins at Recruitment Hive by clicking the Apply button, or email your resume to info @ Recruitmenthive.com.au citing Job ID: BC8897. Alternatively you may call Ben on (02) 6299 1006.