- Ethical Hacker – Offensive Security – Based anywhere in Australia
- Red Team Operations, conducting adversary emulation exercises – “capture the flag”
- 12 month contract – Obtain your NV1 security clearance
Our client, a large disability-services Federal agency, requires an Ethical Hacker to work in their RED team, for a long 12-month contract.
This role can be based anywhere in Australia.
You will regularly conduct advanced penetration tests and ethical hacking to identify vulnerabilities in computer systems, with a passion and drive for working in a DevSecOps environment, working with the latest tools and technologies.
The Offensive Security Ethical Hacker will:
- Perform penetration testing of applications and IT infrastructure.
- Provide feedback into the design and build phase to ensure security requirements are captured up front.
- Validate reported vulnerabilities, recommend appropriate mitigating strategies.
The Offensive Security Ethical Hacker will have demonstrated experience in:
- Offensive security and penetration testing across diverse platforms and techs.
- Web Apps, APIs, Mobile Apps, Kubernetes, Cloud environments, Networks, and Wireless infrastructures.
- Network protocols.
- Red Team Operations, conducting adversary emulation exercises.
- Writing tools and exploits in one or more languages such as Python, C, Node.js, golang.
- OSCE/OSCP/GWAPT/GXPN/GMOB certification is a distinctive plus (any of those).
- “Capture the flag” activities (desirable).
- Defining automated testing requirements across multiple platforms (desirable).
- Producing highly technical and procedure documentation (desirable).
- AWS cloud infrastructure (desirable).
To apply for this long 12-month Offensive Security Ethical Hacker contract, please click the Apply to this Job button to forward your CV to Andy at the Recruitment Hive.
Please note our internal Job ID is AE8635 and this RFQ closes on the 24th of November 2023.