- 12 Month Contract
- NV1Security Clearance Required
- ACT, VIC, QLD, SA, NSW, & NT
Our client, a large independent statutory agency, whose focus is to provide services and support to Australians living with disability, Seek the experience of a Cyber Specialist for a 12 month contract.
Responsibilities of the Cyber Specialist:
- Leading and conducting risk assessments of internal systems and assessing risk from external connections.
- Undertaking compliance activities in relation to cyber security standards within the Agency and to Digital Partners.
- Developing and participating in the implementation of initiatives focused on the reduction of technology risk, governance and compliance to policies and regulatory compliance.
- Developing IT security standards, policy, procedures, and controls for managing risks.
- Supporting the business by ensuring external stakeholders adequately address all relevant compliance standards such as the PSPF, ISM, Agency Risk Management Frameworks and incident management disciplines.
Experience of the Cyber Specialist:
- Experience with Australian Government governance concepts with a focus on ICT, policy/standards development, documentation of frameworks, and assisting in the reporting to Senior Executive.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to mentor and provide expertise within a team environment and engage with internal/external stakeholders confidently.
To apply to this long and interesting contract opportunity please apply or call Alex on (02) 6299 1006. This role closes on 1st December 2023
(job ID AR8663)