Cloud Data Science Specialist
- 12+12+12 Month Federal Government Contract
- Canberra City location, WFH flexibility (2 days a week)
- Ability to obtain a Baseline Clearance
The CIO Division, of our Federal Government Client, provides a range of enabling services and operations delivery to the department and to Australian businesses and are seeking a Cloud Data Science Technical Specialist to:
- Review platform requirements and assess their feasibility for implementation in the department’s ecosystem,
- Define data science solutions using the platform tools and work with data scientists to deliver these solutions (in Azure cloud environment),
- Collaborate with cloud architects and cloud engineers for the enhancement and ongoing maintenance of the Data Science Platform,
- Work with Enterprise Architecture to uplift platform and solution designs for data science,
- Develop and maintain relevant project and design documentation such as detailed designs, technical configuration documents and build guides.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Have experience in the use on DevOps and MLOps as they apply to data science activities with Azure Machine Learning Studio and Cognitive Services,
- Have experience with delivering data science solutions with Microsoft technologies,
- Be able to apply judgement and critical thinking skills to problem solve,
- Have demonstrated government sector experience, including working in small project teams.
To apply for this position please click the apply button or call Jon on 02 6299 1006 at Recruitment Hive. This is a new contract opportunity beginning in January 2024 and requires the successful candidate to obtain and hold a Baseline Clearance.
Job ID: JB8654 closes on Monday 27th November.