Change, Engagement and Communications Specialists
- 12 Month Contract + 12 Month Extension option
- Canberra City Office location
- Multiple positions – Baseline Clearance Required
Our Client, is currently seeking multiple Change, Engagement and Communications Specialists to join their team for a long term contract opportunity. Our Client is currently leading the development of a new data collection and reporting system that will transform the data collection process to increase timelines and quality of data collection and use. The Client is working with State and Territory governments and the (NCVER) to deliver this initiative through several streams of work over the next few years. It is a large and complex program in terms of the stakeholders involved and change required across the sector.
Key responsibilities of this role will include:
- Deliver high quality strategies and detailed plans (change, communications, engagement) in conjunction with program partners and program team members;
- Work with other program areas to develop a deep understanding of what’s changing, when and why, and be well-positioned to communicate this to the various stakeholders (internal and external);
- Develop and maintain effective relationships, work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders including governments and private businesses;
- Coordinate efforts with internal and external teams to support and evaluate stakeholder readiness for change.
- Develop a diverse range of communication materials for multiple channels to help educate and support participating organisations to transition to new ways of working.
- Proven experience developing clear communications content for a diverse range of stakeholders using multiple channels;
- Demonstrated experience working on large-scale government ICT and/or complex data system programs;
- Proven communication and stakeholder engagement skills (written and oral) and a demonstrated ability to build and sustain positive relationships with a diverse range of stakeholders;
- Excellent problem solving, and analytical thinking capability, including the ability to quickly adjust to changes in program priorities and direction.
How to Apply
For a copy of the full job description, including the application instructions please get in touch with Alison at the Recruitment Hive by clicking the Quick Apply button, alternatively you can reach Alison on (02)6299 1006 to discuss further.
Please note, applications close on the 23rd of February at 10:00AM