Business Integration Analyst
- 12+12+12 Month Federal Government Contract
- ACT or QLD office, Remote (with 1 week onsite each quarter)
- Baseline Clearance required
- Integration and Systems Analysis for business monitoring solutions (Splunk, Oracle, SQL, Azure)
Our Federal Government client has a requirement for a Technical Analyst to provide detailed analysis of critical business systems, large data sets and ensure successful integration with enterprise monitoring solutions. The position will support the End to End Monitoring project to mature application monitoring and work collaboratively with business stakeholders and technical teams across the program and the Digital Services Division.
The End to End Monitoring project exists to deliver an enterprise monitoring capability that provides monitoring of export systems and services so that potential system issues can be identified and resolved earlier, reducing service disruption for exporters.
The successful Technical Analyst will be:
- Working with business and product stakeholders to understand their needs for monitoring, covering service level expectations and current pain points for alerting and notification, through to detailed information products required by developers (e.g. logs) and reports.
- Working with product development teams to understand system architectures, and services including complex integrations with other systems.
Analyse and document stakeholder requirements, translating them into specific monitoring objectives and key performance indicators.
- Identify gaps in monitoring and logging that need to be addressed, including by both the end-to-end monitoring team and by product development teams.
- Undertake detailed analysis of monitoring and application data to support the development of monitoring and notification solutions.
- Lead technical integration of the log aggregator solution and develop correlation of large data sets for effective event management.
The Successful Technical Analyst will have:
- Extensive experience in identifying and documenting business-related requirements for monitoring solutions such as quality of service characteristics (including availability, reliability, response times and run times, capacity, scalability, and throughput) and obtaining business value through data analysis and identification of pain points.
- Proven ability to work with new systems and rapidly understand and document the architecture of the system and its associated operations.
- Proven ability to solve complex business and technical problems with integrated solutions, using evidenced-based analytics derived from system and application logs, databases, and metrics.
- Familiarity with software development principles and practices, coupled with expertise in database design techniques aimed at optimising performance.
- Experience with application monitoring tools, such as Splunk, AppDynamics, and Azure App Insights.
- Experience using log analytics tools, such as Splunk, Splunk IT Service Intelligence (ITSI), Elastic and Azure Log Analytics and developing database queries such as SQL Server and Oracle DBMS.
- Experience with Cloud based solutions such as those provided by Azure.
For a full copy of the job description please contact Jon at Recruitment Hive on 02 6299 1006 or click the apply button to send your interest in the role.
Please note the position requires a Baseline clearance and closes on Tuesday 28th November.
Job ID: JB8627