- Business Data Analyst – APS6 – Supply and Demand
- 12 month contract – Civic, ACT – Flexible work arrangements available
- Baseline clearance required – Data Analysis & Forecasting Models
Our client, a small niche Federal Government agency based in Civic, ACT, requires an experienced Business Data Analyst for a long 12-month contract.
- Develop effective forecast models based on trends and demand patterns.
- Support management with risk assessments and mitigation activities.
- Propose and implement solutions to improve demand forecast accuracy.
- Provide advice to decisions makers on supply decisions which are informed by robust data analysis.
- Liaise and consult with internal and external stakeholders, including senior management, suppliers, experts, jurisdictional health providers and representative organisations for industry consumers and patients.
- Administer and evaluate contracts to ensure that technical and contractual requirements are met.
- Undertake timely preparation of complex written materials relevant to supply planning and product allocation including preparation of briefs, correspondence, reports and minutes.
- Have strong data analysis and forecasting skills
- Have the capacity to acquire knowledge quickly on the operation of the supply of commercial blood products under the national blood arrangements.
- Be highly motivated, engaged, flexible and resilient.
- Be highly organised with the ability to meet deadlines with competing priorities and deliver work to a high standard with strong attention to detail.
- Be capable of managing multiple projects and delivering results on time and under pressure.
To apply for this long 12-month Business Data Analyst contract, please click the Apply to this Job button, to forward your resume to Andy at the Recruitment Hive.
Please note our internal Job ID is: AE 8731 and this RFQ closes on the 5th of January 2023.