- TSPV Security Clearance required
- $NEG – Set fee structure, fully disclosed
- 24 month contract
- Full time onsite – Russell Offices, Canberra
Our client, a very large Government Organisation, tasked with the responsibility of protecting Australia and it’s National interests, is Seeking the experience of a Business Analyst / Requirements Manager for a long 24 month contract, based in Canberra, ACT.
Duties of the Requirements Manager
- Capture, understand, validate and manage business requirements from subject matter experts and solution architects to facilitate the transformation and translation into technical solutions. Verify and specify high level and detailed requirements to address business needs.
- Conduct Key Stakeholder Engagement activities to capture and clarify understanding of business processes and reason for improvements. Externally with business owners/end user representatives, and internally with service providers and technical directors.
- Document requirements determination techniques and standards. Develop plan and evaluation parameters.
- Conduct analysis of product functionality and gap analysis. Manage evolving requirements and scope through change management process and change database.
- Ensure all work completed is peer reviewed, meets quality standards and quality control measures.
Skills and Experience Required
- Experience in areas of ICT infrastructure rollout and application development, system integration and system implementation in a multidisciplinary large-scale ICT environment.
- Experience in ICT design reviews or systems engineering desirable.
- Business Analysis certification desirable.
How to Apply
Please forward you resume to Ben Cousins by clicking the Apply button, or email your resume citing Job ID: BC8638. Alternatively you may call Ben on (02) 6299 1006 (if you hold a TSPV security clearance). Applications close 24/11/2023 however Recruitment Hive welcome late applications to consider for future opportunities.