- Lead a team in undertaking operational activities for this agency’s Salesforce platform
- 12 + 12 month contract – ACT (Braddon) NSW (Surry Hills) or VIC (Richmond)
- Obtain your Baseline security clearance – Flexible work arrangements available
Our client, a disability services Federal agency, requires an experienced Application Support Assistant Director (Salesforce) for a long 12 + 12 month contract.
- Lead a team of specialist ICT resources in a complex and critical enterprise environment.
- Assist with directorate strategy, planning, prioritisation, and delivery.
- Perform day-to-day team management, employing Agile methodology and managing team sprints.
- Investigate and resolve issues raised to the team and operate using ITIL framework.
- Coordinate required change and release management tasks for the team, including prioritisation, development, testing, business engagement, and governance.
- Implement and operate mature monitoring capabilities across the integrated environment landscape.
- Vendor and commercial management.
- Conduct service transition activities to successfully transition project developed functionality into BAU operations and support.
- Develop operational processes and procedures.
- Undertake and enforce governance activities and control implementation.
- Identify and implement continuous improvement initiatives.
- Leading and managing an ICT support team, delivering support for complex business applications/systems.
- Managing the Software development lifecycle.
- Using Agile methodology to run and manage team sprints.
- Extensive experience with the Salesforce platform.
- Managing both business and technical stakeholders to achieve desired outcomes.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills, and the ability to apply deductive reasoning, consider the bigger picture, architecture, and stakeholder impacts.
- Have a flair for data analysis and system monitoring, and strong process development and documentation skills.
To apply for this long 12 + 12 month Application Support Assistant Director (Salesforce) contract, please click the Apply to this Job button, to forward your CV to Andy at the Recruitment Hive.
Please note our internal Job ID is AE 8661 and this RFQ closes on the 1st of December 2023.