- 12 + 12 + 12 month contract (November 2023 start)
- $80- $94 per hour (inc-Super) – Market estimate
- NV1 Security Clearance Mandatory
- Manage the design, install, upgrade, maintenance & use of Gov tech services
Our client, a large, Federal Government Organisation, whose focus is on foreign policy and relations, are Seeking the experience of an Application Services Delivery and Support Officer for a long 12 + 12 + 12 month contract, based in the Canberra City.
Duties of the Application Services Delivery and Support Officer
- Oversee the delivery and deployment of software updates from vendors, including the management and troubleshooting of issues that are identified during deployment and test activities.
- Identify and co-ordinate resources needed for budgeting, estimating, planning, development and delivery of new or changed services.
- Managing the design, installation, upgrading, maintenance and effective use of specific technology services.
- Monitor the performance of applications and technology services, providing appropriate status and other reports to managers & senior users.
- Developing and implementing continual service improvement plans to ensure the technology services adequately support changing needs.
- Investigate and coordinate the resolution of potential and actual service problems, requesting action from supplier if required.
- Ensure that problems are fully documented within the relevant reporting systems.
- Providing guidance to users including enhanced levels of support following new/updated software releases.
- Draft and maintain procedures and documentation for application support that can be followed by level 1 support officers.
- Monitor system software metrics, resource usage and failure rates.
- Make configurations adjustment recommendations for optimum availability and performance.
- Contribute to preparation of software implementation procedures with fall back contingency plans.
Skills and Experience Required
- Demonstrated relevant skills, experience and qualifications to provide the services.
- An NV1 Security Clearance (or higher).
- Experience with Microsoft Server/Windows, Microsoft Internet Information Server, SQL Server, Java / Wildfly
- Experience with Dynatrace, F5 Big-IP Load Balancer, Linux, Neuron Enterprise Service Bus (ESB), AzureDev Ops CI-CD (desired)
How to Apply
Please forward your resume to Ben Cousins at Recruitment Hive by clicking the Apply button, or email your resume citing Job ID: 8608 Alternatively you may call Ben on (02) 6299 1006. Applications close 15/11/2023 however Recruitment Hive welcome late applicants to consider for future opportunities