- 01 July 2023 Start Date
- Ability to obtain a Baseline Clearance + Police Check
- 12 Month Contract + 12 Month Extension Option
Our Client, a large Federal Government Department responsible for the regulation and safety oversight of Australia’s interal maritime obligations is seeking an experienced Change Manager to lead and support business change activities for the Incident Response Management project as well as working with the CIO and IT Managers providing guidance and support on adhoc IT business as usual activities.
Reporting to the Director – ITS Projects, the Change Manager will work with the project sponsor, project board, project manager and project team as well as key business stakeholders/users and the internal communications team.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Identification and analysis of stakeholders likely to be impacted by change;
- Determining scope and impacts of business change, including development of business impact assessments;
- Conducting and facilitating change planning sessions, documenting outcomes and recommendations;
- Preparing vendor supplied training materials for delivery of training to internal staff;
- Assessing and facilitating business readiness;
- Providing change support through activities such as: communications, training and development, leadership support, stakeholder engagement and transition to BAU;
- Drafting of communications and change plans, including scheduled deliverables for approval by the project board, executive or other stakeholders as required;
- Implementation of Communications and Change Management plans;
Pre and post go live support for business users.
For a copy of the full job description, including application instructions please get in touch with Alison at the Recruitment Hive by clicking the Apply for this Job button. Alternatively, you can reach Alison on (02)6299 1006 to discuss further.
Please note this opportunity closes on Wednesday the 10th of May 2023 at 2:00pm
No response to selection criteria is required for this opportunity.
Job ID 7913