Recruitment Hive has implemented a Contractor Assistance Program.
Under this program all Recruitment Hive Contractors are able to access, free of charge, emergency counselling support by professional psychologists.
The purpose of this program is to provide appropriate emergency support to Recruitment Hive Contractors in times of emotional need. Such support might be required for things such as:
- Conflict with a team member or members;
- Workplace bullying;
- Grief resulting from divorce, serious illness or death of a loved one;
- General feelings of stress, anxiety or depression, &
- Other life events that can be challenging to deal with.
This is a totally confidential service. Both Recruitment Hive and our/your Client will not know if you have utilised this Contractor Assistance Program.
Soon after starting your new contract you will receive an email containing the contact details and instructions as to how to access professional counselling services, through our Contractor Assistance Program, if ever you should require.
Please remember that the Recruitment Hive team are here for you if ever you should need our assistance, but if ever you feel you are struggling with emotional challenges beyond your ability to cope with then please utilize this Contractor Assistance Program and access the professional counselling services available to you.
- Access to counselling within 48 hours of making contact. This could be via face to face, video link or telephone counselling, &
- Access to telephone counselling within 2 hours of contact or immediate if life threatening situation.